We can't wait to read what waits in the corridors of your Muse.
- Priceless treasure or long-buried horrors?
- Prince Charming or the Big Bad Wolf?
- A sealed-off dead end or the doorway to infinite possibilities?
As always, these are just a few ideas designed to prime the pump.
For this Monthly Musepaper, send us your (1,000 words or less) story, poems, or essay about what is just down the hall!
The top three entries will be published at Musepaper.org and in a special print anthology.
Winners will also receive the ever-changing Enigma Gift. (That's right, we're not telling! We promise it will be thoughtful. It may also be fun, funky, profound...or maybe all three.)
- No restrictions on style.
- Stories or essays should be 1000 words or less.
- Poetry entries may include one or two poems, and should not exceed 1000 words in total.
- Entrant retains copyright ownership of work.
- All entries must be previously unpublished.
- Multiple and simultaneous submissions welcome.
- Anonymous Judging: Submission file should contain only the title and text of the story, essay, poem. Cover letters are optional and may be added separately.
- Winners will be announced within 60 days of the closing date.
- The reading fee is $15.* * *
- Submissions must be received by November 30, 2019. This deadline will not be extended.
* * * DID YOU KNOW that aspiring, passionate, and like-minded poets and writers from across the world are making Musepaper an integral part of their writing practice?
Musepaper offers a subscription for aspiring poets and writers. It's quick and easy to do, and we invite you to join us. All subscriptions include a Monthly Musepaper submission each month. Subscribers also have exclusive access to new writing and publishing opportunities, Subscriber-Only contests, and bonus submissions, as well as polls, surveys, and a suggestion box to help direct the creative direction and evolution of Musepaper.
If you're interested, visit musepaper.org/subscribe.
If you have any questions, shoot us an email and we'll be happy to help: hello [at] newmillenniumwritings [dot] org